Monday, May 11, 2009

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!


We hope everyone had a great Mother's Day! My first Mother's Day was SO special!!! It started off a little early...Brad ended up getting up with Braxton throughout the night...so I got lots of sleep...
Brad and Braxton each got me a card (if you know me, you know how I LOVE cards!) and they also got me a mother/child figurine! And, the corsage that you can probably see in the picture!!! The picture was taken at the New World Inn in Columbus. Chad, Brenda, & Charli invited us down to brunch! It was DELICIOUS!!! All you can eat buffet...SO yummy!!! I think I'm still full a day later!!! Then, for supper we ate at Brad's parents! I was pampered and spoiled all day! And to end the night so perfectly, I layed on the couch for 3 hours with Braxton asleep on me!!! Ahh...the perfect 1st Mother's Day! Thanks to Chad, Brenda, & Charli for a wonderful outting! And thank you to my wonderful husband!!!(who probably never reads this blog:)

1 comment:

  1. If you want to know if Brad is actually reading...start complaining about him :-)!!!!!!!! (not that there is ANYTHING to complain about, I know!!!)

    I am glad you had such a special mother's day!!

    ReplyDelete