Tuesday, August 11, 2009

First this...first that...

Where does the time go?!?!? We have had a lot of 'firsts' going on at our house in the past few weeks! Last week, we got to experience Braxton having his first cold:( It was pretty rough at our house for a few days. But, glad to report, he got over it very quickly!
He also got to spend his first over-nighter at Gma and Gpa B's house!!! Brad and I went to a beautiful wedding in KS this past weekend. It was fun to go somewhere, but probably won't happen anytime soon...it was HARD to be away!!!
Also, a few weeks ago, Braxton got to go swimming in his very own pool...mini pool:) He lasted about 2 minutes and decided he was done! The water wasn't quite as warm as his bath tub water!
This past Sunday, he also got to ride in his first FIRETRUCK!!! I'm not sure if he was more excited, or if his daddy was?!?!?!?!?

my first pool


riding in the BIG FIRETRUCK!






I slept the whole ride and woke up at the end for a picturethis is what I came into this morning when I went to check on him:) ...don't worry Aunt Brenda, I pulled it out right after I took the picture!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment