Thursday, December 16, 2010

Dear Santa....all my mommy wants for Christmas is...
we missed Santa in Humphrey, so to the mall is where we heard he was next going to be. He enjoyed petting santa's hat, and telling him, 'ho ho ho', but said NO when I asked if he wanted to sit with him...So, I figured I may as well tell Santa what was on my list...in one ear and out the other I have a feeling:)
Found the coolest sled the other day! Who know sleds now come with a built up booster and buckle?!?!? He had a blast being pulled all around the house...can't wait for snow to toss this toy outside!!!

1 comment:

  1. Too cute Amanda. You with Santa. I wish I would of thought of it we have a sled like that you could of had. Oh well he will have fun in it. My kids can't wait til we can go sledding. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Cora

    ReplyDelete