Thursday, April 21, 2011

QUACK QUACK... check out Braxton's slippers...Mom's are camo...so you probably can't see them:)


Braxton is 'learning' to share...so, Sunday he decided to share his oatmeal cream pie with his cows!!!

...so, this is the famous "Tay-der" that Braxton loves so much...




...and this is Braxton and Taylor 2 years ago next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fun times at the Easter egg hunt! Daddy & Braxton**Aaron & Callista**Leon & Logan----the future class of???20--???(that's too much math!)

...So Tom Cruise, do you prefer boxer briefs??????.....

...or whity-tighties?!?!?!?.....
I think he was actually sneezing as I took this...he really does like his new undies! I know, I know, someday he REALLY will not appreciate the photos I share with you all:)

---hope the Easter bunny finds all of you this weekend:)

No comments:

Post a Comment