Sunday, December 22, 2013

Christmas at our house!

I get a little bitter at holiday season...I hate not having my sister around to celebrate with us, and I hate going going going all the time....and it's just so rushed for everyone. People get crabby, work gets stressful, too much money gets spent!!! So, with that being put out there, every year I try harder to deal with it, because it's just how life goes.  The true meaning is celebrating Jesus' birthday!!!  We all need to focus more on that!   Not who can give more presents, or who can outdo the other!!  This year, together, Brad and I have decided to step it back a little. So sorry, y'all, you may not get much from us..haha!!   Dont let me fool you, Braxton will still somehow rake it in...
My point of this paragraph...I will be glad once things are back to our normal routine!  Ba humbug!! Ha

Braxton was excited to get a dump truck from Conner!!!  We have so much fun letting the kids draw names!  It allows them one nice present from a cousin!
 Family picture time.  For the first time I skipped doing Christmas cards.  It was just to hectic to find 500+addresses after my computer crashed earlier this year!  Excuses excuses!!
Little apples to apples!
These. Boys. crack. me up!   They came out of Braxton's room dressed up in some hunting gear!
I think that's Braxton with uncle Hairy Chad?!?!!
Missing Conner and Londyn:( but here 3 are pretty cute!
Gma Deb and kiddos 
Uncle Dillom and kiddos
Gpa and Gma P with kiddos
Uncle Dillon and his gf, Ali ( on her 15th bday) so glad they came!
Gma stayed later to play a little more!   Meant the world to Braxton!  He was trying to get her to spend the night.  Offered her he spare bedroom int he basement, and even his bed!!
May all of your holiday plans treat you all well.  Be safe, happy, healthy, and remember to celebrate Jesus' birthday!!!
Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment