Monday, January 24, 2011

MOM??? MOM WHO???
I'm starting to learn that I don't exist much in our house anymore...I'm the 'picture taker', therefore I am not in any photos... I'm the 'disciplinary' parent...therefore I'm not exactly the 'fun' one...but the biggest thing I've learned is that I CANNOT make the 'cool' tractors noises that Daddy can make...therefore Daddy is the FUN one to PLAY with!!! Ah...poor Amanda:)
So, now that I'm over that----WHAT FUN we have been having at our house!!! Braxton is wanting to sit on the poddy at home, and at daycares, so that is an interesting and learning experience for us all. I'm learning that he does much better at daycare! He WANTS to go there ALL the time...and ACTUALLY goes! At home, it's more a game! Typical I hear:)
Braxton has also been learning to put sentences together. They don't always make sense, but he is quick to grab you by the hand and show you what he is wanting...which helps tremendoulsy at times. Although this morning, it was loud and clear when he came into the bedroom, pulled the pillow from under my head and said, "Mommy up, my piddo"....or "mommy i-team", which I learned means 'ice cream'!---Brad's favorite is 'i go daddy, i go daddy'! And he runs and puts his coat, hat, and boots on...them I'm the bad one who has to tell him no no, you gotta stay with mommy---that goes over REALLLL well:( Lately he seems to think if he puts a "PLEASE MOMMY" in front of things that he will automatically get what he is wanting...(and usually it works)...
Our little man will be 21 months this week! We were watching him thru the monitor the other night (which we plan to do til he moves out!!!) and we were discussing how AMAZING he is!!! Braxton has made our lives so wonderful! He brings so much joy and love to our house! I need to sometimes tell myself that we need to be thankful for what we HAVE, not to dwell on what we think we WANT in life...and we HAVE everything in life we NEED! WE LOVE OUR LITTLE MAN!!!
Being S*I*L*L*Y
You've all heard of Noah's Arc...Braxton is making his own...with pigs, horses, ducks and moos

...and here is Braxton's new 'horse'
Chillin' with daddy eating PEZ---(Uncle Chad's Fav)
We will never outgrow the laundry basket rides....
---Happy Last week of January---

No comments:

Post a Comment