Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Hello? Gamma?? Are you there???

Wow! The independence is coming through! Braxton has been wanting to do so much on his own...which is sad for mommy:( You all know what I mean, it now takes 5 minutes to pick out our clothes, which usually consists of a 'Mader shirt, Mickey Mouse underwear, and Cars shoes...then it takes another 5 minutes to put our coat on, and climb into our car seat...oh how fun the mornings are---REALLY!! It is pretty cute! Don't get me wrong, he still whines and clings to us often, but is at the same time growing up so much! It is like having a conversation with a little mini-grownup.

He asked if he could call his "gamma Sheri" and go to hers house...
They were counting/organizing money...

He wanted to make a road, with water and a stop sign... I told him all the info about a stop sign once...

Mommy: "Braxton, what do you do when you get to a stop sign?"

Braxton: "Look for cars!!"

Mommy: "what shape is a stop sign?"

Braxton: "an ock-ta-gon"

Mommy: "and what color is a stop sign?"

Braxton: "Green and Yellow"...

Yea...we have a little ways to go with our colors....

Braxton was so excited to have Uncle Dillon stay with us! They played so well together and Dillon even babysat for us!!! Brax was sad when he had to go back home...

We made it to Cousin Charli's soccer game! She is SOOO good!! She's in the black! She WAS NOT afraid to go after that ball!!!

and Cousin Carson was playing, too!!! He made a great goalie!!!

While Brad was in Wyoming for a family wedding, Braxton and I had a very busy weekend with Booster club, making food for my circle, and working...and don't forget--our POPCORN PARTY!!! This is an every night thing now!!!

On Sunday, I took him to the Pumpkin Patch. Brad happened to be gone last year for this, too...so maybe it will just be a yearly thing for 'momma & Brax'...can you see the excitement on his face!! He was jumping SO high!!! And when he got out, he went up to the lady, thanked her and gave her a hug for letting him jump...HOW CUTE!!!

We were giggling:) "Look at that silly duck with his butt in the air, Momma --He's funny"

We went down this slide again, and again, and again...did I mention again, and again, and again?!?!?!

This is where he HAD to call his daddy and tell him about the deer he sees:)

...and he INSISTED on riding in the BLUE train!

And he rode on snickers, that was 'brown and white' according to him...


As I sit here right now...he is saying, "momma, Braxton is riding the horse"

and he has taken my camera cord and that is his 'gate', as he parks his skidloader for the night...
Every day this amazing little boy in my life amazes me with something new that he says! Some things are so sweet, some are hilarious, and some are sad...

When I got home from work last week he runs to me and says, "momma, I have a kiss for you!" And I almost broke into tears...then, he takes me by the hand and points to the hersheys kiss on the counter...ohhhhh....and then he ate it:) Sweet, but not what I thought he meant...:)

Then, he randomly will tell me that I'm not his friend, or he doesn't like me, then seconds later, he runs up to me, hugs me and tells me I LOVE YOU MOMMA! YOU ARE MY FRIEND!

Last night, he asked me, "momma, where is my sister?" After repeatedly telling him that he doesn't have a sister, he then asks, "when can I have a brudder then, momma?" "Camron has a brudder, Evan, and Gavin has a brudder (which is really a sister) Jaedyn". "When do I get a brudder?" I told him he would have to share his toys and his mommy and daddy if he had a brudder or sister, and he followed immediately with, "momma, I don't want a brudder anymore, okay" WHEW!!! PROBLEM SOLVED:)

A few nights ago I was putting laundry away and Brad and I were both in another room, and we could hear, 'mommy....mommy... MANDA WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?!?" OH MY! I guess that's what I get for teaching him our first names. Tonight Brad asked him what his name was, and he said, 'Braxton Buffelman'....we will have to work on our s's:)

_____________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment