Sunday, December 11, 2011

Dear Santa...

Braxton has been telling us for over a month, that for Christmas he wants: a cycle, a hammer, a john deere bench and a green semi, and a dirt mover!! Everytime anyone asks him what he wants, he rattles these things off without hesitation!!! I hope Santa pulls through;)

Not everyone grew up with St.Nick, but we did! So, we mixed a bunch of ideas together from my childhood, Brad's, and threw in a few others...and December 6th came....so Braxton and Brad hung the letter he wrote (from school) on the clothes line...and set their boots outside the door and waited....
meanwhile....a scary shark came by!!!!!

...the doorbell rang and there sat candy in Braxton's boots, but it was surrounded by rocks because he was 'a little naughty' as he tells us....

...and daddy was 'a lot naughty'...look at that big ol rock!!!
(and mom was at work...and someone neglected to put her boots out!)

So with the first snow, what else do you do, other than eat a bowl of it?!?!?!?!? I have NO IDEA why he wanted snow, but he did. And then we had a science lesson and learned why it turned to water....

I am SO excited...I got invited to a cookie exchange!!!! I am to bring 8 DOZEN cookies!!! AHHH...let the baking attemption begin! (obviously the gal who invited me has never tasted my baking;)

...and the building starts...

Braxton~Daddy~Mommy ( I didn't ever consider myself short...till now!)
(OH MY GOSH!!! As I'm viewing this...I just noticed what's in Brad's left hand...NICE!)

No comments:

Post a Comment