Saturday, December 31, 2011

IT'S HERE...


For those of you who count down, well, here it is, A NEW YEAR!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! I am proud of all of you who make the new year's resolutions, and proud of you who actually keep them, and proud of all ya'll who attempt! (more than I can say for myself!) I have a hard time with making rules for myself;)


(my missing picture) Grandma Deb, Grandma Jody (with) Harper, Great Grandma Lois, Charli (with) Grandpa Bob, Braxton (with) Great Grandpa Allen & (our lovely photographer)Brenda
:)Braxton was making a shoe out of playdoh and came to try it on my foot...looks like I wasn't cinderella:( It did not fit.


He was so serious listening to his father...but really, he was more than thrilled to get a sleeping bag from Grandpa & Grandma Busselman...He sleeps with it every night!!!


You are seeing correctly, a swimming shark is going through the living room at the Busselman's! I always knew anything was possible at Grandpa & Grandma's!!


Only our child!! he got a tow truck, and later got a jeep, and managed to hook them together! Like Father Like Son:)



HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment