Monday, January 9, 2012

Look at me...

I think that these next two photos are quite funny...Braxton's new personality is shining through..

These 'teeth' are from Grandma Sherri---there's a sucker on the other end...which he thoroughly enjoyed:)
Reguardless of what ya'll think....Braxton WANTED to wear this to school last week:) I SWEAR!!! (he got a bunch of ties from a 2nd cousin...and when he asked if he could wear it, I told him he needed a special shirt to wear a tie...well, he got to go to the ortho with me, and we went shopping...where I found the special shirt...the very next day he remembered and insisted on wearring it to school;) some say nerd...some say handsome...say whatchu want;)

****

Funny story time!!!

A few weeks ago, I got home from work and Brad was on the couch watching t.v. Braxton was rocking with me in the chair...I was telling Brad a story, and Braxton politely patted my hand and said,

"mom, I think he probly not listening to you"

And, ENOUGH said!!! How smart this child is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment