Sunday, January 22, 2012

FLYING SHARKS...

Awhile ago we got him this shark hat, but he didn't want to wear it because it was scary...suddenly we don't leave the house without it:)

Ever since we had Braxton, Brad has told me that, 'everytime you go shopping it doesn't have to be "Christmas" for Braxton'..but then I started noticing, he is JUST AS BAD AS ME!!! The very same day he told me this, he ended up buying him a tractor and wagon while we were at Bomgaars:) In my defense, I ordered this for Christmas, but it just now came in!!!
Poor kid, I made him ride home from daycare for 12 miles, with this HUGE box behind him!! He had all kinds of cute guesses at to what it was! He really wanted it to be a "john deere tractor" he informed me...

...and POOF..let me grant your wish!!! He LOVES that there is a tractor and deere on it!!

YES, it reclines, too!!!

We finally convinced him to let us move it into the living room next to Brad's recliner. I would've taken a picture of them side by side...but I was too busy fulfilling the orders they were barking at me!!! "get me books please, get me sumfin to drink please,(because YES it has a cupholder!) get me a blanket please, get me a snack"...and did I mention these were orders from Braxton and BRAD!!!

Doing a little hay bailing/hauling...


******

A few days ago Braxton came up to me and asked, "mommy, do you like goldfish kisses?" Not knowing what that meant, I said yep, and glad I did...He puckered up like a fish and smacked one on me! Although these things seem little to some, I share them because I don't ever want to forget the everyday sweet things he does! I love my little man...

(Right now he is curled up taking nap on his new chair, and wearing his new shoes)--hey, whatever works!!!
***I HATE that I don't have any pictures of this.....Last weekend Brad took me out on a "date". I got home from work and Braxton said, "mommy, daddy's taking you on a date and Uncle Lyle's gunna babysit me, but I'm not a baby, right mom?!??" So, by the time we were going to leave, Braxton was pushing us out the door yelling, 'GO AWAY!!!LEAVE!!!!' WOW..that makes you all warm and fuzzy inside:( To make it even better, Brad had to run back inside 10 minutes later, inwhich he thanked Lyle for coming, asked Braxton if he had fun, and told him we were home for the night...poor kid started to tear up..didn't want Uncle Lyle to leave!!! So, at the age of 2.5 our child prefers us to be gone...and I suppose this will never change....

No comments:

Post a Comment