Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Last Trip

I believe we took our last camping trip for 2012:(  Makes me sad to think swimming/camping/beach fun/sand castles/bike riding...ahhh..all that is over this year...but FALL is here!!!  I love decorating for fall.  Every year Brad leaves me fewer and fewer corn stalks in my garden, but don't worry, I found a friend who is willing to part with their precious corn!!(it could be hard to come by this year, so I was thankful!!)
Braxton had soooo much fun camping with his cousins.  We stayed close and went to Leigh.  Never been there, but it's fun to try new places!
I find this funny!  His bottom half totally blends with the ground! 
 Do you know how hard it is to take a picture of yourself, and then add 2 more?!?!  My arms aren't long enough:)
 The 3 fishermen! Kenna--Braxton--Carson
HAPPY OCTOBER

No comments:

Post a Comment