Monday, November 5, 2012

Halloween Part 2...

Our little Pirate had a Halloween Party at daycare in Humphrey, and he decided to be a Cowboy!  I guess when parents tell me they don't buy their kids' costumes till last minute, I understand why.  Braxton has a buddy, Brandon who was also a cowboy, and I'm assuming that's where the influence came from. 
Sunday Night at Gma & Gpa B.'s
 Being silly with Aunt Kelly
 Daddy*Braxton*Mommy
 (Halloween night) Braxton & Gma Deb
 Gma Jody*Braxton*Gpa Bob
 I just love this!  Braxton's friend, Jett, (who he hasn't seen in awhile because Jett no longer goes to daycare) was a cute little dinosaur!  They casually walked away and were chatting it up like old friends do:) 
 Well, informative, I am---I love how Braxton is smiling at Great Grandma Korth...the rest of the story--they are giggling because he tooted on her!!!  SILLY BOY!!
 Great Grandma Frauendorfer*Great Grandpa Jim*Braxton
(I went to correct the red eye and somehow turned him gray-oops!)
 I wish we could've seen Great Gpa Allen & Gma Lois, but there just wasn't enough time to travel..
He discovered these teeth!  It looks like a giant pacifier!
Trip down memory lane..
Growing up, my sister won EVERY coloring contest possible! (I'm over it, really, not bitter at all)Well, Braxton was at Gma Jody's one day and colored this picture.  She submitted it to the grocery store, and he won!  I had no idea, so when I got a strange call asking if I was Braxton's mother?  I was tempted to ask, "why, what did he do?!"  Ha...but I think those calls will come a few years down the road..hopefully never though:)  The gal told me there were hundreds in his age group, and he won!  SO EXCITING! He got a huge goodie bag of: erasers, pumpkin drink cup, cookies, candy, juice boxes, tattoos, etc.  He was thrilled when we picked it up. Thankfully, because our next stop was the dentist.  He had so much fun.  FUN at the dentist you are asking?!  YEP!  They were giggling the whole time.  He daily tells me he would like to go back!  Teeth were Perfect she said!
(of course we couldn't smile nicely)
Hard to believe November is here, and it was 60's yesterday! We Brad cleaned out the gutters yesterday, while I trimmed all the shrubs down.  Braxton had a blast playing in the sand box!  I am excited to start decorating the house for Christmas!  Braxton is at a great age for Santa!!  He, like most kids, is already anxious for the holiday, and SNOW!!!
Happy November

No comments:

Post a Comment