Saturday, December 8, 2012

Cousin Fun

Although it was a sad time with my Uncle passing away, we were all able to smile about all the great memories we had with Ivan.  He will be missed by everyone!   We took Braxton to the wake and funeral.  He had, and still does have A LOT of questions, but I think it also helped him understand some things, too.  He is FULL of questions.  The other night while saying our prayers, he said, "mommy, when I die, can you and daddy die with me?  Because if I get to heaven before you and daddy, Jesus will say, 'BRAXTON JOHN, where are your mommy and daddy?' , and then I will be so sad.  So can you and daddy die with me?"    Tear-jerker, ugh?!   In the next sentence he asked if there are chocolate poptarts in heaven?!
________
My sister and her family were able to come back to Nebraska for a few days.  SOOOOOOOOO  happy to have them stay with us!!!!!!!!!!!!
2 cute firefighters! *Conner & Braxton*
 Aunt Jen, Brax, and Conner (who is having more fun?!)
 Aunt Jen is all abour projects, and craft time, so this was their fun thing they did one day!
 BUSTED!!!   Conner and Charli wrestling:)
 Grandpa Bob and his 5 grandchildren!!!!!  ( Londyn was at his feet)
 Londyn and Uncle Brad have a special relationship.  It consists of, Brad not going anywhere near her!!  She will smile at him from  distance, but he isn't able to hold her...til this last time!!! He even got a kiss!!!
 Brax got to help do chicken chores at Ben & Donna's, so he got to bring eggs home.  He was SO pumped!!!
 Our CRAZY little Elf, Chip-et, thought Braxton was so good, he got a book!!!  And a note telling him to keep up the good work!
 St.  Nick came to our house!!!  Brax and Brad must've been good...they got lots of goodie....I got a candy cane....

Happy December...seems the month is getting by us so quickly!

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure why but this weblog is loading extremely slow for me. Is anyone else having this issue or is it a issue on my end? I'll check
    back later on and see if the problem still exists.
    Here is my page :: the diet solution

    ReplyDelete