Sunday, August 4, 2013

August???

I cannot believe its August already?!?!
After my computer crashing in March, it's hard for me to get to Brads computer to upload pictures and keep up!(don't you love my excuses?!) 
I realized this morning that I'm able to update from the iPad, just not sure how to uplad my pictures....technology gets the best of me, A LOT!  
Braxton is loving his summer babysitter, Erika!  She has 4 younger siblings, and it shows!   She does so much with him!!!   He LOVES her!!!!!!   He will be going to the daycare in a few weeks full time once she starts school.  He s not excited about daycare, but very excited about preschool!!   Every night as he lays in bed, and procrastinates, he asks so many questions bout school!   I think he's a little nervous:) 
But before school can start.....we have one sat summer trip planned.....a trip to Aunt Jennifer's!!!!!!!!!!!!   We just told him about our trip coming up!!!  It's been hard keeping it from him these last 5 months!!!!!he woke up From nap crying that he missed Aunt Jennifer, so we figured it was Time to tell him!!  Wish I would've videod that one!!!  We are hoping to find a "cool" book bag in Colorado!!
As I type, Braxton us setting up his "garage sale"... I think he gets that from Grandma Sheri!   Too bad we couldn't REALLY sell some of these toys!!!  He's also breaking from that to build a boat with Legos!   He can spend hours with these Legos!!!   And so can his father!!!!
I will have to get pictures posted from two weeks ago camping trip!  The Preister family went to camp Timberlake and we had so much fun!!!  Braxton even went on the horse trail ride with me!!!   Our horse was Bergy.  It stopped a few times to "restroom" and Brax found that quite funny!!!   Braxton sure took to the older cousins!!!   He is still telling stories daily about events that happened camping!!  
A few days ago, he got to have a keep over at Grandma Sheri's with the cousins!!    Sounds like it was a late night of FUN!!!!  
Last night we went to my cousin, Jesses wedding!  What a beautiful bride he's got!   Braxton wanted to touch her pretty dress?!!   And WOW!!!!!!!did Braxton dance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  He's got his fathers moves;).  Another family wedding in a few weeks, I can't wait!!!
As our summer draws to an end, I realized I didn't get much done around the house like I planned....but the fun camping trips and memories made make me smile!!!   Memories is what life is about!!!
Happy August!!

No comments:

Post a Comment