Friday, August 30, 2013

Yay me?!!!!!!!

I just discovered how to upload from the iPad to my blog!!!!  I guess I've never really taken the time to look into it...I've been missing out!!!   How simple!!!!!
Hopefully now I will keep up a little better..??!!!??
It's Thursday, so I'm off work, Braxton is napping..I should be cleaning...nut that's no fun!!!  I finally ordered my blog books to get printed...I realized I was 2 years behind at them.  Also, I take about 200 of my favorite photos and make a books and print it yearly...the last one I printed was when he was 2!!! So, I finished up the 2-3 and 3-4 year books and ordered them as well!!!   I'm feeling a little less anxiety now!!!  Feels good to accomplish tasks that may seem small to others, but tasks that weigh me down!!!
Braxton started preschool yesterday!!!!!!   He is a "little Bulldog" at LHF!!!
Details and pictures soon......

At 6:20 am he did request waffles...so Mickey Mouse it was....after I hoped in the shower and he came barreling in telling me he was very mad at me...I realized what he wanted...yep, he wanted the ones with wholes in them..you know, out of a box?!!!argh!!  This was the start of our day....

No comments:

Post a Comment