Thursday, September 5, 2013

School news...

I feel like I need to write everything down before I forget it!!  Hearing him talk about school just makes me smile!  He informed us that the boys bathroom is blue, and the girls is yellow...and he knows because the teacher told him, not because he went in there, because he didn't;)
Tonight before bed he said, "one, two, three, eyes on me mom". Haaa. I remember my teachers saying that!!!  And he got to go to recess he informd me!!!   I told him that was my favorite thing when I was little, he giggled.  
I ordered a new chart that came in today.  He was so excited to play along!!   He has beenFINALLY eating a little better!!!   First time in 4.5 years that he's actually asking for food, and more food!!!  Ahh..maybe he's growing up.   I think he has been going through a growth spurt...tonight he asked if we could stretch because his legs hurt....so we stretched out!!  And I think it helped.  He's been pretty cute with wanting to exercise with Brad and I.  He's always asking "is this good exercise ?"  Today he told me to look how big his guns were getting!!!!! Haaaaaa. That's Uncle Chad shining through on that comment.....

No comments:

Post a Comment