Wednesday, September 11, 2013

This n that..

Braxton got to spend the weekend at Grandma n grandpa B.'s while Friday I had a Fun Night meeting (parish fundraiser) and Saturday we headed to tailgate with the Fischers.   Had a great time!!!   Always miss Braxton lie crazy...even if it is only a night! Grandparents day was Sunday.  Brax got to see Great Grandma Korth, and played great with cousin Emma!   Such monkeys in grandmas tree!!

Later we stopped at Grandpa Bobs...GrandmA was working.

A pic from tailgating;)
Kelli n I
A pic from cousin Dericks wedding in August...
The wind caught my dress in the front...promise it wasn't that revealing!!  Aren't my boys handsome?!!
As soon as I figure out how to get pics from the camera to my iPad...you'll see Braxton's first day of school!!!
He's helping me upload now...

No comments:

Post a Comment