Monday, September 22, 2014

First strep throat!

So swimming lessons weren't so great.  The weather was cooler...so we thought maybe that was why he cried pretty much the entire time....but then we found out he was sick...
Took some convincing to jump.....
We went to the combine demo in Albion...and onto some rides!!!!!
We won a fish!  Yay! (Sarcasm!!). We named him Goldie...and today is Sept 22 and it's still alive...although Pinky, the beta passed away today.   
The next day... Phone call from daycare. Which about gave me a heart attack to see the caller Id saying daycare....I always panic!
103.7 fever.  Strep throat.   He handled it well!!
Poor little buddy.  He was so warm!!!!!
We bounced back quickly!   41 bags of corn with the help from this cutie!!!!  Went to put them away at 12:30 am to realize our freezer wasn't working!  Things were thawing.   So we loaded everything and took it to the shop freezers in the pouring rain!    Later found out...the door didn't get shut tight!  The next few days were 100 degrees!  Thank God we found it when I did!!!!
So.  Neighbor Ben got a haircut late one night after I was mowing/gardening.  I left the shop and finished the garden.  The next day when another client paid with a $50, it dawned on me...Bens wasn't in the drawer....I called him, thinking I must've counted his change back to him and given him the 50 as well.  He replies with "ask your son".    I call daycare....yep. Braxton giggles and said Ben told him to put it in his pocket.  So he did.  And "it's mine mom".   So I rush home...help, find it in his shorts.  Had it maybe been a $20 it would've not bothered me so much.....whew!  Ornery little boy.  Just doing what he was told!  I should pay better attention to where things go! Ha
Helping with the produce.  He neatly arranged them on the 4 wheeler for me.  Sad we took the garden out last weekend while Brad was in Minnesota fishing.   

No comments:

Post a Comment