Monday, October 25, 2010

GERMS=HECK AT THE BUSSELMAN'S!!!
Braxton got to check out Humphrey's new daycare last week! He absolutely had a blast there...and proved that he shared quite well with the other kids! He shared so well, that he came home with the flu that 9 others had. Other than his pyloric stenosis when he was a baby, he really hasn't ever thrown up...so it was a diffucult night for us all. He was so sad and confused, and mommy and daddy were heartbroken to see him so sick, but it was short-lived and he was awnry by the next day. Now, we can't say the same for mommy, who got sick Saturday and is still (milking it) . I don't know how these kids bounce back...I feel like a truck hit me! I don't have any good pictures to share..the flu wasn't really something I figured you would all want to see! But, on Wednesday we will have a 1 1/2 year old boy!!!! SO I'm sure there will be some pictures to see! Hope everyone is having a great day and enjoying our last nice days it looks like! Stay healthy...stay away from the Busselman's..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment