Sunday, October 30, 2011

Fire Fighter Braxton...

At school Braxton got to talk about Fire Safety. When I picked him up he was the only still wearing his hat! He said he was going to be just like his daddy:)

I call it a tiger...he says lion...easiest to not argue with a 2.5 year old!!!
We got Cousins Kenna & Carson to come over for a sleepover! They had SOOO much fun together!! Braxton was a bit territorial of his things, but all in all, did quite well!

The kiddos brought their sleeping bags..which caused a problem for little man, who does not have one yet...(although I think I heard Santa may be bringing him a camoflauge one!Shhh) But, Gramma Sherri stopped by and had a great idea of a pillowcase!

He just HAD to be in the middle of the kids...

Our town has volleyball subdistricts tomorrow, so they moved Trick-or-Trunk and trick-or-treating to tonight! So, I'm sure more pictures to follow soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment