Thursday, February 2, 2012

Goodnight Walls...

Tonight when getting ready for bed, it came time to say prayers. And they went a little something like this:

Braxton:"dear Jesus, I pray for my house, my tool bench, the wall, just this one (as he touches the closest wall), my animals, my Grandpas. Amen."

He has a really rotten cold and is terribly stuffy...he is breathing super loud and says, "mommy, (whispering)listen.......I snoring, and I sound just like my daddy!!!" He was sooo proud;) Oh joys, 2 snoring boys in my house:)

Now, as I am typing..I hear him talking..."for Pete's sake....well, what in the world" --these are the things coming out of his mouth RIGHT now...I'm curious as to what is going on in there?!?!?!?

When we got a little bit of snow a few weeks ago, he comes home and in the house yelling, "mom, I want a bowl of snow for supper!!"--s0, excuse the pink bowl, but he is eating snow! (I promise I did make something else for supper..but I'm sure he didn't eat it!)
Cousin Carson stopped by for a bit...they almost fit in the chair together:)

What a fun little set up. This step-stool has been sooo handy! It serves as a table, stool, bench, lunch table, and now a play-doh making station...

Today it was a BEAUTIFUL day out..so I cleaned the garage while Brax played in the sand box...today it was sand castles, and tomorrow sounds like it will be snowballs:(

He doesn't look it, but he was really silly and saying "CHHEEESSEEE"....p.s. Check out them braces...as they won't be around much longer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YYYAAAYYY!!!!

HAPPY FEBRUARY!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment