Sunday, February 5, 2012

Thoughts this Sunday...


Brax: mommy, can I see your mints?


mom: Buddy, you won't like them, they are hot.


Brax: mom!!! I did NOT ask you for one, I only asked to see them!


Well...put me in my place please!!:)




*****


Brax: Mom, where does snow come from?


mom: well, Jesus made it snow.


Brax: No mom! He didn't! The clouds made it snow!


Mom: well, yea, I guess they did.


Brax: Mom, why does it snow?


Mom: I think Jesus and the clouds made it snow because we need the moisture.


Brax: oh yea! And mom, it snows for Santa, too! right mom?!


*****


Brax: Mom, can we have a baby Isiah?


mom: well, let me call his mommy and see if we can borrow him.


Brax: Mom, I want my own baby, and I want him to have crazy hair, okay mommy?!


*****


Brax:Mom, it's gonna be my birfday soon. April 7.


Mom: No, Braxton, April 27..


Brax: Yea mom, that's what I said, April 7!




*****

No comments:

Post a Comment