Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Penny for YOUR thoughts...

First off, HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!! 
Backtrack a little again with me...I'm terrible lately at posting!!  A few months ago I decided to put my salon appt book on the computer, so it now stays at work 24/7, so uploading pictures doesn't happen often enough!
Brad and Braxton are raising 500+ pheasants!  Grandma Korth went and picked them up (poor Grandma!) and I believe over 800 came home with her?!  They were delegated to a few different homes.  Braxton LOVES to go with Brad to 'help' him do the chores.  It is adorable...too bad Brax won't hold them!
If you can see Brad's awesome sweat band;)  he had Lasik done a few weeks ago, and thankfully, he is VERY protective of his eyes!  Surgery and recovery went well!!!
As much as I hate these birds, I will admit, they are darn cute!!!
Hungry babies!!  We got them at not even 24 hours old!!  Actually, there was part of an egg shell in the midst of them all...Brax wanted to keep it!ha!
What a beautiful little flower waterer!!!  This is our niece, Londyn Claire from Colorado!!!  They came to visit for the week!!   SO HAPPY!!!!!   She is just a DOLLIE!!!!!! 
On Father's Day we went to Lakeview to my Aunt/Uncles one last time.  They are moving to Lincoln, so we had a little shin dig...they had such a beautiful home, I cannot wait to see what their new home looks like!
Brad---Braxton---Great Grandpa Allen ( I missed getting my dad in there!)
the 3 WWWIIILLLDDD kids I had earlier this week!  I miss them already!!!
*****
While driving today, from the back seat, here goes what I heard...
"mommy, Grandma Debbie doesn't have a Grandpa with her."
mommy:"what do you mean?"
Brax:"you know mom, like grandma Sherri has her Grandpa John, and Grandma Jody has her Grandpa Bob, where is Grandma Debbie's Grandpa???"
mommy:"ugh...well,....."
Brax:"mommy, why doesn't she have one, everybody has one!!"
mommy:"well, not everybody does buddy...."
Brax:"why mom??Who is going to be hers?"
mommy:"someday bud I will tell you more."
Brax:"WHHHAATTT mom????"
mommy:"soooo...are you excited for swimming lessons?!??!?!"
It amazes me the things that he comes up with.  I was not, nor am I ever prepared to answer some questions.  I wish I had all the correct answers for him, but I do no:(
Last week I stumbled across a blog to print email.  So, I actually got our blog printed in a hard cover book.  It even came already!  Even Brad was excited to see it!!!  I decided I will try and detail our lives even more, so someday when Braxton reads these, he will know about all the fun things we did and the crazy questions he had over the years...
So, Braxton, my sweet little man, I hope you enjoy these silly posts mommy does!!!
We have been in our 3rd week of 'mommy n me' swimming lessons.  The first week he giggled the entire time...while we also froze!  They just redid the pool, so it is still warming up.  The 2nd week, he just was not into it after 30 min....today!!! WOW!!! Today, not sure whose kid I took home from daycare and to swimmig lessons, but I will tell you the kid I had today was a F*I*S*H!!!  It even got to the point of when he got his floaties on, I was told by him to 'let go mom!!!'   I'm sure he will be tired tomorrow! He swam for 45 mins!!!  I was tired!!
****

No comments:

Post a Comment