Monday, January 19, 2015

Getting on track...August 13th!

FIRST DAY of KINDERGARTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So proud of his new pe shoes he picked out.  When we were in the store, he wanted these so badly..I told him not til you know how to tie your shoes.  Well, he learnd right there in famous footwear!!(so I thought.  later I find out  he makes the teacher, Mr. Mimick do it for him!!)

 SMILE!
 Think he will always be this excited for school?!??!

 Shocked, I got him to use the same backpack as last year.  I don't think he realized getting a new one each year was an option!



 Drof off was great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Not a single tear or sadness in anyway!!!
The back to school picnic was a few days later...Lily Stenger, Max Stenger, and Braxton.

 I am on Home & School, so we put on the picnic!
 Walking to school our first day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment